© 2020 Sofiya Consulting
1. The information provided on this website is solely for educational and informational purposes. Our information is of a private nature and not intended for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. In addition, the information on this website does not rely upon or relate to the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and it does not involve the sale of securities. By providing this information, sofiyaconsulting.com is not acting in the capacity of a Securities & Exchange Commission broker, dealer or investment adviser.
2. We hereby declare that we are not licensed dealers, brokers or investment advisers. We are an educational consultant only and make no warranties or representations as to any buyer, any seller or any transaction. The information herein is not intended for the purpose of buying, selling, trading, recommending securities or offering counsel or advice with respect to any such activities.
3. This is not a security offering. This is not an offer to purchase or invest. Because participation in private placement financial programs may be deemed a security under state or federal law, it is hereby disclosed to me that no part of any program outlined on this website has been registered with or approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission or any state securities commission, nor have any of the foregoing authorities passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of the information presented herein.
4. Information provided on this website about any financial programs is believed to be accurate and reliable, but Sofiya Consulting. does not represent that any specific returns or terms are obtainable from the financial programs described. Information contained herein could be erroneous. All financial programs are subject to change without notice. Potential program participants must do careful due diligence on and obtain specific information about each private program directly from the program managers.
5. In providing project finance related services, we are not in any way acting as legal, tax and or other professional advisers, or giving legal, tax or other professional advice. We strongly recommend that any party intending to participate in any kind of financial transaction obtain independent legal or tax advice, as appropriate from a certified public accountant (CPA), a certified financial planner (CFP), an attorney-at-law or other licensed professional as regulated by your State or Country.
6. This information it is not intended for the general public and all materials are for your PRIVATE USE ONLY. Intermediaries are NOT advisers of any kind. We are business consultants providing business information to private individuals and private companies.
7. Neither Sofiya Consulting. nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our website, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with a user's use of our information or our services.