I am excited to report that we have a connection with a private funding program that can help selected companies to raise Capital seed funding risk-free with no upfront fees out your pocket provided that you meet certain conditions that we are going to lay out below.
This Capital Investor is interested in Private corporations in the following countries/cities: Western Europe countries, London UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Japan, and Canada. Private corporations must be making a difference in their local communities and have projects in need of Seed Funding.
Projects must create immediate employment opportunities. They must hire at least 90% of local talent, therefore, proving that they are playing a role in sustaining the economy in their cities.
Current and ongoing projects that need additional risk free cash injection are also welcome provided they meet the job creation requirement.
The funding is done through a simple Buy and Sell Program:
This Program is specifically #intended for Business Owners who have access to one of the following Bank Officers from Top Rated Banks:
I) #TopTier Management Bank Officers👈
II) #PrivateWealth Management Bank Officers👈
III) #TopTier Investment Bankers👈
Here is how it works
3 Independent companies are involved:
a) SBLC Provider/Capital Investor.
b) SBLC Receiver – JV Applicant Company
c) An Exit Buyer (All SBLCs from the Capital Investor /Provider, goes to the contracted exit buyer only).
d) The Exit Buyer pays at the market price.
e) NetProfit is split 50/50 between, a + b
f) Margin Account Signatories are, a + b
Contract SBLC Face Value is five (5)Billion Euro minimum.
The receiver Bank Account must be with Top Rated Bank, in Western Europe, London UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Japan, and Canada.
So here is how the program works:
1. The Capital Investor will provide access to tradeable SBLC issued from Barclays, London.
2. Capital Investor will enter into JV contract with the signatory of your company as co-beneficiaries/co-signatories
3. Capital Investor and the JV Partner will open a Margin account for all Buy and Sell Transactions where both JV partners are signatories.
4. The capital Investor’s bank will issue an SBLC of 500M x 2 to the Margin account that was set up for the JV group.
5. The 1B SBLC serves as collateral to open an active line of credit. Thereby, enabling the Margin Account Bank Officer to send the RWA to Barclays confirming funds available on an account and ready to fund/pay against incoming SBLCMT760 (the 3rd tranche and subsequent tranches.
6. Once Barclays issues the third tranche of SBLC and it is settled the margin account, the Capital Investor immediately brings a pre-secured Exit Buyer who will send a signed LOI to purchase the issued SBLC at the market price.
7. The exit buyer begins to buy the SBLC with a contract of a minimum of 5B at the market price of 80%-85 %.
At that price, the credit line is repaid and the net profits are shared between the JV partners at 50% each.
1) Applicant corporate bank account must be in #top30 rated/ top 30 largest banks global banks (no 3rd party accounts accepted).
2) Must have level 11 or higher – bank officer (investment bankers)
3) Corporate document signatory must be the same signatory to the corporation’s bank account (applicant company must own this account)
4) The corporate bank account must be inside…any Countries in Western Europe, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Dubai, USA (HSBC –Florida USA only..the list will be updated once other banks have been allowed)
5) JV Applicant’s level 11 or higher investment bank officer must review, approve, and confirm the buy and sell (deed of agreement =doa). An official email from your banker to you his/her Client approving and confirming our DOA will suffice.
If you believe you meet the requirements you must sign an NDA provided below and submit it.
We will then contact you and give you a choice to be on our call presentation or send you the DOA for your review. Once you fill and submit the DOA, the Capital Investor’s compliance team will review your submission package and verify with your bank officer if he is aware of your intentions. If all is in order the Capital Investor will countersign the DOA and will contact you to further details on to establish the business Joint Venture.
Important Remarks :
2 Fill up your information below and you will be able to download the application