I am excited to report that we have a connection with a private funding program that can help selected companies to raise Capital seed funding risk-free with no upfront fees out your pocket provided that you meet certain conditions that we are going to lay out below.
This Capital Investor is interested in Private corporations in the following countries/cities: Western Europe countries, London UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Japan, and Canada. Private corporations must be making a difference in their local communities and have projects in need of Seed Funding.
Projects must create immediate employment opportunities. They must hire at least 90% of local talent, therefore, proving that they are playing a role in sustaining the economy in their cities.
Current and ongoing projects that need additional risk free cash injection are also welcome provided they meet the job creation requirement.
The funding is done through a simple Buy and Sell Program:
This Program is specifically #intended for Business Owners who have access to one of the following Bank Officers from Top Rated Banks:
I) #TopTier Management Bank Officers👈
II) #PrivateWealth Management Bank Officers👈
III) #TopTier Investment Bankers👈
Here is how it works
3 Independent companies are involved:
a) SBLC Provider/Capital Investor.
b) SBLC Receiver – JV Applicant Company
c) An Exit Buyer (All SBLCs from the Capital Investor /Provider, goes to the contracted exit buyer only).
d) The Exit Buyer pays at the market price.
e) NetProfit is split 50/50 between, a + b
f) Margin Account Signatories are, a + b
Contract SBLC Face Value is five (5)Billion Euro minimum.
The receiver Bank Account must be with Top Rated Bank, in Western Europe, London UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Japan, and Canada.
So here is how the program works:
1. The Capital Investor will provide access to tradeable SBLC issued from Barclays, London.
2. Capital Investor will enter into JV contract with the signatory of your company as co-beneficiaries/co-signatories
3. Capital Investor and the JV Partner will open a Margin account for all Buy and Sell Transactions where both JV partners are signatories.
4. The capital Investor’s bank will issue an SBLC of 500M x 2 to the Margin account that was set up for the JV group.
5. The 1B SBLC serves as collateral to open an active line of credit. Thereby, enabling the Margin Account Bank Officer to send the RWA to Barclays confirming funds available on an account and ready to fund/pay against incoming SBLCMT760 (the 3rd tranche and subsequent tranches.
6. Once Barclays issues the third tranche of SBLC and it is settled the margin account, the Capital Investor immediately brings a pre-secured Exit Buyer who will send a signed LOI to purchase the issued SBLC at the market price.
7. The exit buyer begins to buy the SBLC with a contract of a minimum of 5B at the market price of 80%-85 %.
At that price, the credit line is repaid and the net profits are shared between the JV partners at 50% each.
1) Applicant corporate bank account must be in #top30 rated/ top 30 largest banks global banks (no 3rd party accounts accepted).
2) Must have level 11 or higher – bank officer (investment bankers)
3) Corporate document signatory must be the same signatory to the corporation’s bank account (applicant company must own this account)
4) The corporate bank account must be inside…any Countries in Western Europe, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Dubai, USA (HSBC –Florida USA only..the list will be updated once other banks have been allowed)
5) JV Applicant’s level 11 or higher investment bank officer must review, approve, and confirm the buy and sell (deed of agreement =doa). An official email from your banker to you his/her Client approving and confirming our DOA will suffice.
If you believe you meet the requirements you must sign an NDA provided below and submit it.
We will then contact you and give you a choice to be on our call presentation or send you the DOA for your review. Once you fill and submit the DOA, the Capital Investor’s compliance team will review your submission package and verify with your bank officer if he is aware of your intentions. If all is in order the Capital Investor will countersign the DOA and will contact you to further details on to establish the business Joint Venture.
Important Remarks :
2 Fill up your information below and you will be able to download the application
John and Faith are always tagged by their peers as Young Millennial Executives. Everyone in the office knows that they like to ride their bikes to work and still bring their so-called health Keto-ish lunches, even though the company offers free restaurant-style daily lunches in the cafeteria, which are prepared by a Top notch Chef from Switzerland.
We also don’t like the fact that they finish their Christmas shopping by the end of October and everything is delivered to their Condos in Manhattan; while the rest of the team do all shopping the last minute at the Columbus Circle or Dubai Festival City Mall if they’ve been working at our UAE location.
So, it’s very surprising to see both of them downstairs in the restaurant eating not their regular Keto Meals but having the daily special lunch, just like every other executive in the room. Now, I guess a lot had changed while I was away on a 30 weeks special R&D project outside New York. So I could not help it, I went straight to the youngsters’ table and they quickly offered to sit with them. John looking at my face, discerned my thoughts and he started the conversation like this; “Judith I know you are wondering why we are here eating Chef Kerr Special!”
I nodded and also was surprised that John even knew the Chef’s first name.
He began to tell me the story that changed both minds about Chef Kerr Cuisine.
The CEO had given them 25 weeks to come with a strategy that would reduce the liabilities on the balance sheet without launching another millennial marketing campaign since the sales projection numbers had come in and they did not look good. The idea that Rob had in mind was to give hope to our investors by presenting a clean and reasonable balance sheet by finding a way to cut off 30% of our liabilities which represented 1B. Rob, the CEO, and the team had allocated John and Faith to a new mission, a 150M from the company reserves which technically meant that if they failed at their little adventure there was not going to be any bonus checks that coming Christmas. A lot of employees rely on the bonus check to boost their savings each Year and some of them rely on the bonus check to pay for their Kids College. Not to mention that I always use it to take my family somewhere fancy in the world once a year!
John continued his exciting story saying; “So, Faith came up with an out of the box millennial -ish strategy! From the allocated 150M, we used 100M to create an off-balance sheet asset in the form of a tradable collateral transfer that did not show on our balance sheet because it was leased and were to be returned in one year.”
They had lost me already but I did not stop them for the sake of time and my order was coming soon anyway. So Faith quickly explained that tradable collateral transfer is basically a Leased Bank Instrument that is issued by a Top 25 bank on behalf of our corporation for trading purposes as long as it is returned unencumbered within a year. I wanted to ask why a price tag of 100M but I let her continue to explain. She continued saying that after the acquisition of the SBLC and had spent 100M in leasing fees, without being obligated to include this amount on the balance sheet, therefore, increasing the liabilities which would have made Rob question their method, they moved on the next step.
“The next move we made was to fly to Geneva, Switzerland and met a trading group that agreed to JV with us and engage in a trade program with the bank instrument blocked in their favor for the next 20 weeks. The SBLC was worth 600M and was monetized to generate cash to enter into a Managed buy and sell trade program. The trading program started within 5 days after signing the contract with the trade group. That’s when we fell in love with the city of Geneva and their cuisine. We always knew that they had the best cheese in the world but after trying their Malakoffs ooh man they were so delicious! we now understand why our Cafe-restaurant is always full on Fridays.”
At this time my favorite meal was in front of me but at the same time, I was curious to know the end of their little adventure. So I asked both of them; “what happened with the trading adventure? Were you able to meet the task?”
John replied with excitement, “we did way over what Rob expected. The first month the trade created profits of about 300M which were used to cut off the 5th portion of our goal and within 20 weeks we had exceeded the 1B and had created a 500M reserve funds!!”
To me this story was still pure fiction, I had to wait for my bonus to really believe that it did happen.
The next annual investors meeting was in a few days. In the meeting Rob the CEO of our corporation confirmed that we had enough reserve funds that will be invested in our R&D Division which I was heading, to improve our products and boost our sales in the next quarter and also proudly confirmed that the corporation had reduced their liabilities by 30%.
With that announcement, I knew my bonus cheque was safe so I immediately booked a family trip to Geneva and made an advance reservation to their famous restaurant Cafe du Soleil that John and Faith talked about. This is what I call the speed of happiness.
So was this story 100% fictional? Or is there are some truth in it?
Well the story was fictional that’s a fact… but the described strategy does exist.
For more details about the described strategy please request password access below.
We can facilitate raising capital for any infrastructure and renewable energy projects anywhere in the world except sanctioned countries. We are a Canadian company and the funding program is administered in the USA.
Our procedures to apply for Project funding program are simple and requires your participation as well.
For Small Projects Less Than 50M
For Projects of 50M to 1 Billion
To request a detailed overview of each program please fill out the form below:
Finding a reliable SBLC/BG provider can be very hard and can cause a headache. If you do a search for ” SBLC Provider” on google chances you will not be going to find exactly what you are looking for. But it doesn’t mean that reliable providers do not exist.
We have established close ties to several reliable SBLC providers and today we are introducing an SBLC /BG provider who will not charge any upfront fees whatsoever but it doesn’t mean that he will hand you a free SBLC/BG just read his procedures and if you are interested to learn more do not hesitate to contact us
– NO BANKS from Africa nor Mainland China ….may use their sister banks in HK.
Banks from HK, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe, Middle East, etc…or any other bank good bank acceptable with verifiable cash POF
Willingness to demonstrate the ability to cover the bank instrument fees by submitting a KYC acompanied with supporting documents such as POF/Bank Statement/Credit Line BCL, RWA Letter and other required documents.
We complete due diligence within 3 days and if positive the provider will send an official proposal to the lessee and if accepted he will sign it and return it back.
Important Update to avoid wasting each other’s time before you send a request please read carefully the following:
1) We don’t work with BROKERS only Direct Clients or Legal representatives can apply.
If you are interested, please send your request below :
We are available to discuss further details about this offer via skype or direct phone conversation to all qualified clients
Almost all organizations, be it voluntary or community needs funding for their projects. It is important for the organization to be aware of its financial sustainability and independence. An organization is said to be financially sustainable if it has more than one source of income and does its action, strategic and financial planning on a regular basis. On the other hand, financial independence requires an organization not to be fully dependent on just one source for its funding purpose.
For formulating a successful funding strategy there are a few pre-requisites.
• An organization must have a strategy and plan ready for the project. It must formulate an organizational budget.
• The organization must have a good public image.
• The organization must be very clear about the values of the organization which it cannot compromise at any cost.
There are a few project funding strategies a company can make use of in order to find out the best mode of funding for their projects.
1. Never be fully dependent on one source of funding. Keep in mind to diversify the funding base for the organization. While it is great to have one loyal funder, it might also turn out to be dangerous.
2. Making use of the funds received by charging fees for a particular service. Make sure of the fact that there is a market for whatever the organization wishes to sell. Do a feasibility test of the market in order to know whether the market can afford the product being offered.
3. Organizations can raise money from membership fees through members of the organization in exchange for some kind of service, benefit or product.
4. Raising funds from the general public is another strategy an organization can choose. The public is requested to pay for some charity or other causes. The public is appealed through direct mail. People do pay for such causes as they feel responsible for being the part of the solution.
5. An organization can raise funds by organizing special events like annual dinners, music nights, auctions etc by setting targets of the money to be collected from such events being held.
6. Tenders are an excellent way to earn funding for the project. The organization must keep a close watch of the media for tenders being advertised. When a suitable tender is selected, the organization must get in touch with a suitable person for further details. When the job is completed the organization will get paid for the said work.
7. The organization can also try to pool in money by spending carefully. It can ask its employees to reduce costs and increase the efficiency. The company can aim for a cost efficient and effective mode of working.
To have an effective funding strategy it is important to review it on a regular basis to keep a track of new funds being launched which may have to be included in the strategy. This strategy reviewing will help the organization in understanding which sources are successful and which are not and how they can be modified in order to achieve the goals.
” If you have questions about our services and are looking for funding your projects then you’ve come to the right place “
Please fill up your information below and one of our associates will contact you immediately: