We have access to a Project Loan program that works with local banks to finance your projects worldwide, the average term rate 3.5% and provided that you meet the following conditions below.
If you pre-qualify please fill out the form below.
Our provider can support your exports or projects by providing a performance bond or surety bond on behalf of the supplier/contractor.
1. Firstly, the seller or the contractor submits their PG request in terms of signed SPA or contract.
2. After that, we will review the trade deal between the exporter and the importer or contractor and developer. And also, will inform the parties about our consent of their request and introduce them to our provider.
3. You then receive a service agreement from the provider. On the other hand, the provider will inform also about our admin charges to move ahead.
4. Once the agreement is signed and the admin charges are paid, we will start to process their PG request.
5. Further, we will send the MT760 draft to the client for their review. Also, we will request them to pay the PG issuance fee and provide further documents.
6. Once we received the approved draft and PG charges, the provider will proceed right away! Further, He will open the performance guarantee or a surety bond from their European bank account .and this PG/SB will be issued via Swift MT760. The provider guarantees that the entire process will not take more than 2 banking days.
Please send your request below :
I am excited to report that we have a connection with a private funding program that can help selected companies raise Capital for projects risk-free with no upfront fees out your pocket, provided that you meet certain conditions that we are going to lay out below.
This Capital Investor is interested in Private corporations in the following countries/cities: Western Europe countries, London UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Japan, and Canada.(for the rest of the countries certain conditions do apply).Established Private corporations must be making a difference in their local communities and have projects in need of Seed Funding.
Projects must create immediate employment opportunities. They must hire at least 90% of local talent, therefore, proving that they are playing a role in sustaining the economy in their cities.
Current and ongoing projects that need additional risk free cash injection are also welcome provided they meet the job creation requirement.
The funding is done through a simple SBLC Buy and Sell JV Program which the details will be given to those who pre-qualify as per the terms below.
1) Applicant corporate bank account must be in #top30 rated/ top 30 largest banks global banks (no 3rd party accounts accepted).
2) Must have a relationship level 11 or higher – bank officer (investment bankers) capable to open a line of credit of minimum 5B against an asset.
3) Corporate document signatory must be the same signatory to the corporation’s bank account (applicant company must own this account)
4) The corporate bank account must be inside…any Countries in Western Europe, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Dubai, USA (HSBC –Florida USA only..the list will be updated once other banks have been allowed) For countries outside this area can still participate if their Bank officer can open a mirror account of their corporate account in Europe.For example your corporate account may be with Barclays in South Africa, your officer can open a mirror account in London, UK. This does not guarantee that you will be accepted in the program , the compliance team still has the last say,but if this process is workable for you and you can still apply.
5) JV Applicant’s level 11 or higher investment bank officer must review, approve, and confirm the buy and sell (deed of agreement =DOA). An official email from your banker to you his/her Client approving and confirming our DOA will suffice. In case they have agreed to open a mirror account for your corporation we will need to have a confirmation and we would need to have your bank contact information as well.
Important Remarks :
2 Fill up your information below and you will be able to download the application
John and Faith are always tagged by their peers as Young Millennial Executives. Everyone in the office knows that they like to ride their bikes to work and still bring their so-called health Keto-ish lunches, even though the company offers free restaurant-style daily lunches in the cafeteria, which are prepared by a Top notch Chef from Switzerland.
We also don’t like the fact that they finish their Christmas shopping by the end of October and everything is delivered to their Condos in Manhattan; while the rest of the team do all shopping the last minute at the Columbus Circle or Dubai Festival City Mall if they’ve been working at our UAE location.
So, it’s very surprising to see both of them downstairs in the restaurant eating not their regular Keto Meals but having the daily special lunch, just like every other executive in the room. Now, I guess a lot had changed while I was away on a 30 weeks special R&D project outside New York. So I could not help it, I went straight to the youngsters’ table and they quickly offered to sit with them. John looking at my face, discerned my thoughts and he started the conversation like this; “Judith I know you are wondering why we are here eating Chef Kerr Special!”
I nodded and also was surprised that John even knew the Chef’s first name.
He began to tell me the story that changed both minds about Chef Kerr Cuisine.
The CEO had given them 25 weeks to come with a strategy that would reduce the liabilities on the balance sheet without launching another millennial marketing campaign since the sales projection numbers had come in and they did not look good. The idea that Rob had in mind was to give hope to our investors by presenting a clean and reasonable balance sheet by finding a way to cut off 30% of our liabilities which where about 2B. Rob, the CEO, and the team of executives had assigned John and Faith to a new mission, a 150M from the company reserves which technically meant that if they failed at their little adventure there was not going to be any bonus checks that coming Christmas Hollidays. A lot of employees rely on the bonus check to boost their savings each year and some of them rely on the bonus check to pay for their kids college,not to mention that I always use it to take my family somewhere fancy in the world twice a year!
John continued his exciting story saying; “So, Faith came up with an out of the box millennial -ish strategy! From the allocated 150M, we used 100M to create an off-balance sheet asset in the form of a tradable collateral transfer that did not show on our balance sheet because it is technically leased and has to be returned in one year.”
They had lost me already but I did not stop them for the sake of time and my order was coming soon anyway. So Faith quickly explained that tradable collateral transfer is basically a Tradable Bank Instrument that is issued by a Top 25 bank on behalf of our corporation for trading purposes , `it can be returned unencumbered within a year.The bank instrument is transferred to our corporate bank account in the form of SBLC with the ability to transfer it or block it in the favor another entity and be assigned fully assigned to another entity for a price much higher than what we acquired it for, and lastly can be used for trading purposes in the OTC markets.
I wanted to ask why a price tag of 100M but I let her continue to explain. She continued saying that after the acquisition of the SBLC and had spent 100M in acquisition fees, without being obligated to include this amount on the balance sheet, therefore, increasing the liabilities which would have made Rob question their method, they moved on the next step.
“The next move we made was to fly to Geneva, Switzerland and met a trading group that agreed to JV with us and engage in a trade program with the bank instrument blocked in their favor for the next 20 weeks. The SBLC was worth 600M and was monetized to generate cash to enter into a Managed buy and sell trade program. The trading program started within 5 days after signing the contract with the trade group. That’s when we fell in love with the city of Geneva and their cuisine. We always knew that they had the best cheese in the world but after trying their Malakoffs ooh man they were so delicious! we now understand why our Cafe-restaurant is always full on Fridays.”
At this time my favorite meal was in front of me but at the same time, I was curious to know the end of their little adventure. So I asked both of them; “what happened with the trading adventure? Were you able to meet the task?”
John replied with excitement, “we did way over what Rob expected. The first month the trade created profits of about 300M which were used to cut off the 5th portion of our goal and within 20 weeks we had exceeded the 1B and had created a 500M reserve funds!!”
To me this story was still pure fiction, I had to wait for my bonus to really believe that it did happen.
The next annual investors meeting was in a few days. In the meeting Rob the CEO of our corporation confirmed that we had enough reserve funds that will be invested in our R&D Division which I was heading, to improve our products and boost our sales in the next quarter and also proudly confirmed that the corporation had reduced their liabilities by 30%.
With that announcement, I knew my bonus cheque was safe so I immediately booked a family trip to Geneva and made an advance reservation to their famous restaurant Cafe du Soleil that John and Faith talked about. This is what I call Hollidays by design.
So was this story 100% fictional? Or is there are some truth in it?
Well the story was fictional that’s a fact… but the described strategy does exist.
Almost all organizations, be it voluntary or community needs funding for their projects. It is important for the organization to be aware of its financial sustainability and independence. An organization is said to be financially sustainable if it has more than one source of income and does its action, strategic and financial planning on a regular basis. On the other hand, financial independence requires an organization not to be fully dependent on just one source for its funding purpose.
For formulating a successful funding strategy there are a few pre-requisites.
• An organization must have a strategy and plan ready for the project. It must formulate an organizational budget.
• The organization must have a good public image.
• The organization must be very clear about the values of the organization which it cannot compromise at any cost.
There are a few project funding strategies a company can make use of in order to find out the best mode of funding for their projects.
1. Never be fully dependent on one source of funding. Keep in mind to diversify the funding base for the organization. While it is great to have one loyal funder, it might also turn out to be dangerous.
2. Making use of the funds received by charging fees for a particular service. Make sure of the fact that there is a market for whatever the organization wishes to sell. Do a feasibility test of the market in order to know whether the market can afford the product being offered.
3. Organizations can raise money from membership fees through members of the organization in exchange for some kind of service, benefit or product.
4. Raising funds from the general public is another strategy an organization can choose. The public is requested to pay for some charity or other causes. The public is appealed through direct mail. People do pay for such causes as they feel responsible for being the part of the solution.
5. An organization can raise funds by organizing special events like annual dinners, music nights, auctions etc by setting targets of the money to be collected from such events being held.
6. Tenders are an excellent way to earn funding for the project. The organization must keep a close watch of the media for tenders being advertised. When a suitable tender is selected, the organization must get in touch with a suitable person for further details. When the job is completed the organization will get paid for the said work.
7. The organization can also try to pool in money by spending carefully. It can ask its employees to reduce costs and increase the efficiency. The company can aim for a cost efficient and effective mode of working.
To have an effective funding strategy it is important to review it on a regular basis to keep a track of new funds being launched which may have to be included in the strategy. This strategy reviewing will help the organization in understanding which sources are successful and which are not and how they can be modified in order to achieve the goals.
” If you have questions about our services and are looking for funding your projects then you’ve come to the right place “
Please fill up your information below and one of our associates will contact you immediately: